Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What a Day!

I can honestly say that I'm tired today!  Tired from running and fixing fence all day.. not tired from being bored.  I hate that!  It's almost midnight now and I need to start getting to bed earlier so I can get up earlier.  I'm so lazy in the mornings.. ugh!
I wanted to post what I have in store for me this upcoming week so I wouldn't forget it.

Week 3-

5 minute warm up walk then do 2 repetitions of the following...
- Jog 90 seconds
- Walk 90 seconds
- Jog 3 minutes
- Walk 3 minutes.
Repeat

Not so bad.. I did some odometer measuring outside and the driveway is exactly a half mile long.  From there it's exactly 1 mile to the north corner, then another from there to the cattle guard by the trees, then 1 more mile up to the road that turns to go down to the bottom hayfields.  Conincidence???  Not sure but I sure like it!
Time to start running outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment